- 45 ml Espresso
- Curaçao (alkoholic) or Blue Curaçao Syrup
- Ice cubes
- Take a long drink glass.
- Fill the glass almost to the rim with ice cubes.
- Fill the glass 2/3 full with fizzy lemonade.
- Add 10 ml of the syrup to the glass.
- Place 2 straws in the glass.
- In a separate receptacle, prepare an espresso with 45 ml of water.
- Pour the hot, freshly made espresso over an ice cube into the glass.
- Pour carefully to make sure the espresso does not mix with the lemonade.
- This will create an attractive layered effect.
Stir before enjoying this speciality coffee.